Saturday, May 19, 2012

HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY GADIS CHOMEYL

salam n greetings to all readers....
its been a while since i posted my last post regarding my running event.. im reallllllllyyyyyyyy busy with my final year project... and now, i've sattle everythings up and im a freeman.... im done with my study... for next, just focusing on my working n my GADIS CHOMEYL... its quite late for me to post up here regarding gadis chomeyl's birthday... walauapapun, to my dear love NOR 'AZZAH BTE ABD RAHMAN, HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY..... its been 5years celebrating your birthday together... althought the first was not really celebrating.. heee...these 5years really goes so fast just like a blink of eye... realized or not, we are graduating.. i still remember the first day i saw you in BTN... you were so cute, lovely, pampered, beautiful... i realized that its could be great if i could be friends with you and guess what... we do be friends after that.. since the day i saw you at btn, i knew that you are not just a girl, you are the girl.. you really kept my eyes on you.. at first i just wanna be friends, but after having chat YM with you, i feel like i wanna know you more.. i wanna be close to you more.. from the day i ask for your number, i knew that i need to do something and start making move... the feeling keep growing and growing and growing days n days with seeing you around in uniten everyday... owh, what a wonderful feeling i have there...i know, you are mine and i'll do anything to make you happy and you will be safe with me... you are not just a friend to me, you are my girl, my boo, my strength, my motivation, my lucky charm,my best friend, my all...... you change my world a lot... there are so much thing i would like to talk about you.. so much stories, so much moment of being together and making my life colourful... i just feel like im the most luckiest person on earth to have you by my side.. well dear, thing will change after this n for sure, our life will get more interesting after this n i'll promise you that our life will be great and wonderful after this... so much more thing i wanna do with you... we'll pray for it dear... lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.... i never miss to post this  entry on each year of your birthday.... just cant wait to be with you soon.... just bare with me and lets start saving money.. ;) oh, btw, HAPPY GRADUATING DEAR N may we'll get a great job... i LOVE you, Nor 'Azzah LOVE you so much more.... lots lots lots of love waiting for you here with me...  (^_____^)

3 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete