Monday, April 4, 2011

boring.....

today first day my gadis chomeyl starts working(practical actually). since morning i've been left alone at home.. early morning she left me... what i want to share is, now i felt that if she not here, damn... my life would be damn bored... until she came back home 5.30, she save my life... i thought that im gonna drown in this boring day... everything i try to do like watch glee, facebooking, tumblring, watch cartoons but all that doesn't cheer me up.. so, for this 1 week, my life will be damn boring but myb starting next week, this problem might being solve because next week im going to start my practical... hoping this will cheer up tommorow... hheeheh....

HAPPY WORKING DEAR GADIS CHOMEYL..... :D

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!ala sayang.....nti klo da kje betol2 cane plakk ?? :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. klo da keje xpe kot... sbb 2-2 bz nnt... tym mlm je kite bleh spent tym same2... lunch pn kejap je kot.... hehee....

    ReplyDelete