Wednesday, February 15, 2012

long runnnnnnn......

its been a while since 2week i guess i've not updated my running track.. hhahaha... i've been busy like very very very very busy with my Final Year Project... BUT, how busy i am, im still run in my eve.. now i have my own pacer which is my GADIS CHOMEYL... of course she is not running with me, but she'ill wide a bike n follow me or im the one following her.. hahaha... day to day, my timing has improve , thanks to gadis chomeyl.. heee...  in last 2 week i've been running for 4days of 5km, one day of 7km, and yesterday, i did 10km.... so in total i;ve run 37km in 2weeks.. since it will be less than a month to Brooks HALF Marathon, i hope that my running will continues like this for this one month...

total running for this year:
27km + 37km = 64km....
hoyeahhhhh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment