Wednesday, February 22, 2012

weekly update....

so, here again i'm posting my daily run... last week i've run 5km and last monday 10km.. from now onward, i will run constantly 5km, 30min....but in order to run with that speed constantly i've to slow it down my pace n some time if i go fast n for sure i could not stay much longer for 21km.. hahaha... what i've realized that if i ran up hill, my time will gone slower... T.T.... hhahahaha.. owh, i just realized that this eve, i had run 1.6km... hahahha.. that was an unplaned run while i was waiting for my gadis chomeyl to finish up her track traing for 100m for uniten's olahraga... and just now, i've follwer my rowing coach mr Ibrahim fun 2 round in the track, but he was tooooooo fast and i cant barely follow his pace... only two round i manage to follow him.... hahhahaa.... =.= ...

5km + 10km + 1.6km + 64km = 80.6km... 

hoooo yeah.... 

hahahhahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment